As promised on What’s For Dinner here is my recipe for bacon and egg ‘muffins’.
You will need
12 rashers of Shortcut Bacon
500 grams beef mince
1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
Salt and pepper
1 – Grease the muffin tin with butter or cooking spray
2 – Use bacon to line the muffin tray.
3 – Cook off the beef mince with the tomatoes
4 – Place a portion of mince and tomatoes on top of the bacon
5 – Crack an egg on top of the mixture. Make sure you don’t put in to much mince mixture or your egg will not fit.
6 – Place in an oven at 180 degrees and cook until the egg is to you liking. I cooked mine to hard yolks which took around 25 minutes.
7 – Serve with homemade tomato sauce.
Ready to go in the oven.
Ready to eat.
Well I hope you enjoy this recipe. If you wish you can also make it just with bacon and eggs.
If you are looking for more great recipes you will find some in Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle
- Day 6 – 30 Day Paleo Challenge So day 6 of the 30 day paleo challenge is...
- Day 8 | 30 Day Paleo challenge Day 8 of the 30 day Paleo Challenge and I...
- Day 12 Results From My 30 Day Paleo Challenge Ok so it’s day 12 of my 30 day Paleo...
- 30 Day Paleo Challenge – Day 25 Results Ok guys so as you may or may not have...
- Day 5 – 30 Day Paleo Challenge Well day 5 already. Is it getting any easier not...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.